|The Design Engineer works to design and develop components, products, and systems for new and existing versions of our electromechanical instruments. The engineer will make ongoing changes to existing products to improve functionality or increase efficiency, develop product line extensions, and review the requirements, specifications, and designs to assure overall quality of the product. He/She will be responsible for value-engineering and cost reduction while delivering the high standards of quality characteristic of Qualitrol and its products.|
Design Engineer - Qualitrol
|Arbetsuppgifter:||Specifically, the eingineering responsibilities will require that he/she:|
1. Innovate product design using new concepts, materials and methods
2. Work with Applications Engineering on the release of customer specific models.
3. Manage a design project from beginning to end properly allocating limited resources throughout the process
4. Calculate proposed product costs
5. Interface with vendors to accurately estimate product costs and obtain alternate components if necessary
6. Interface with other departments to obtain and fulfill product requirements
7. Resolve engineering changes daily (material deviations, BOM modifications, engineering corrections).
8. Work closely with other engineering teams to assure system design goals are achieved
9. Design in accordance with ISO9001 and company standards
10. Review designs and schematics to ensure quality and reliability
11. Perform duties in accordance with established quality standards
12. Perform such similar, comparable or related duties as may be required.