|PR Newswire is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Business Media plc, a FTSE 250 Group. The company is the world market leader in its field and is involved in publishing Public Relations and Investor Relations information through new and traditional media. The European division has expanded through acquisition and organic growth and we, and our partners, have offices in London UK, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, India, Dubai, Germany, Israel, Switzerland and Austria. We are a successful, results driven company in a position of dynamic growth and we are looking to expand our Sales Department by recruiting energetic sales people. We are looking for individuals with proven track records to fill 3-5 Business Development Manager roles in our sales team in Stockholm, Sweden. We are looking to fill vacant positions to cover the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish market.|
Norsktalande Säljare PR & Information
|Arbetsuppgifter:||The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to:|
• Generate new business across all markets by generating own leads and proposing solutions that lead to maximisation of revenues
• Develop strong relationships with customers face to face, through contact during meetings, presentations or at industry forums
• Provide weekly feedback of sales activity including client wins/losses, competition activity, product feedback etc.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of all PR Newswire products and services and the competitor marketplace
• Achieve monthly sales revenue targets
|Kompetensprofil:||We are looking for:|
• Extensive sales experience within a business to business environment.
• Proven track record in new business development including prospecting, negotiating, and closing revenue-generating deals is essential.
• Exceptional presentation and analytical skills
• A resilient self starter who has the experience and ability to develop new long-term business relationships
• Language skills; Fluency in Swedish and English. Other Nordic languages will be highly valued.
• Media experience (preferable)
• Degree qualified (preferable)
|Information:||If you choose to join PR Newswire, in return we can offer you a rewarding and interesting career. We also have a comprehensive Induction and Training Programme to fully support you and develop your skills set so that you can fulfil your potential in the company. |
PR Newswire recognises and values diversity.
If You need more information, call Björn Welin at Affärskompetens; 0709-51 92 74.